Senin, 19 Maret 2012

tugas 2 softskill bhs inggris


IGNATIUS BAGAS WIBISONO
19211143 / 1 EA 19

TUGAS

11. I didn’t feel good yesterday. If I (feel) felt better, I (come) would come in class yesterday.

22. I don’t feel good today. If I (feel) feel better, I (take) will take a walk in the park today.

33. I have a cold today. But probably I will feel better tomorrow. If I (feel) feel better tomorrow, I (go) will go to the class.

44. I’m sorry that you didn’t come to the party. If you (come) came, you (have) would have a good time.

55. I didn’t know that Bob was sick. If I (know) knew that he was sick, I (take) would take him some chicken soup.

1 komentar:

  1. kawan, karena kita sudah mulai memasuki mata kuliah softskill akan lebih baik jika blog ini disisipkan link Universitas Gunadarma yaitu www.gunadarma.ac.id yang merupakan identitas kita sebagai mahasiswa di Universitas Gunadarma juga sebagai salah satu kriteria penilaian mata kuliah soft skill.. terima kasih :)

    BalasHapus